Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Calculator - These Roots Grow Deep

Download album for free on their Bandcamp.
Awesome DIY band from Cali. I've never been a fan of using clips from movies in songs but they use a Donnie Darko one in a song and i cant think of a better band to use it.

"5 young dudes doing d.i.y shit since '07. we go through periods of activity and in-activity due to all of us going to college in different cities and states. we try to play as much as possible, but its tough. however, we are very flexible and willing to do whatever we need to do to play whenever and wherever when we can. hope to see you next summer and thanks for everything."


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I actually just started a blog too because I liked the idea the Circling the Drain had a lot. I asked if I could contribute to their site but I never got a response. How about we join forces?

    http://sometimesigetdrunk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete